Saturday 26 May 2012

outfit of the day : spring dress


Spring is in the air, and summer is right around the corner.  Which means it's dress time!


I bought this mini cardigan at Winners, after searching high and low for one.  I love wearing dresses, but sometimes when it is too cold to wear them by themselves or at a semi formal occasion it is nice to have a cute little cardigan to go with them!   It was almost exactly what I was looking for, except it had lots of gaudy fake pearls sewn around the collar.  I just took some scissors, snipped all the threads, and pulled the beads right off.  Instantly I had the cardigan I was looking for!


I love this style of dress.  I believe it is quite flattering on my body shape (pear).  I almost didn't try it on, but Kelsey convinced me to!  I am so glad I did, now it is one of my favourite dresses.


The pattern is fun, the colours bright, and it is light and airy! The perfect dress for a spring day at the beach.

ps: jordyn ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. That is a very pretty dress!! :) And it looks awesome with the tights. Cute post!

    Erin :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...