Sunday 3 June 2012

weekly wrap-up: friends and vintage finds

This week absolutely FLEW by....and I can hardly believe that it's June already!

Last Saturday, my mom took me to the most amazing vintage market that was going to be here for just one day!  It was one of the coolest places I have ever experienced, and I felt so at home among so many lovers of antiques, old furniture, vintage treasures and more!  


The place was packed!  And I was very thankful that I'm not claustrophobic at all!


I picked up so many business cards of fellow diy-ers, crafters, and bloggers...and I'm so excited to have discovered new blogs that are powered by people in my area!

The photo above show me discovering an old Mansfield Holiday II 8mm video camera....it was love at first sight! 


So many lovely details!


I also picked up an old Kodak Duaflex, which I've been searching for since Christmas!  I've been looking at a lot of "through the viewfinder" (Ttv) photography, and this will work perfectly.  I can't wait to give it a go!

{for more info about Ttv photography, photojojo has a great article HERE}


Thanks goes to my ma for such a wonderful {and successful} day!


I was also able to get together with my lovely friend Jenna to help with some wedding crafts!  She's getting married this July, and I'm so honoured and excited to be able to stand up for her as a bridesmaid!


Finally, my old roomie came over for a visit, and of course we just had to bake something!


It's very strange not to see her every day anymore, and we had A LOT to catch up on!


I hope you've all had a lovely week!  

ps: kelsey ♥

5 comments:

  1. I adoreeee your new cameras!! & I can't wait to do some photoshoots with them & you when I'm visiting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelsey, i know don't know you - but i'm digging all your blog posts! your personality is so lovely, and those cameras look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww...thank you for such a sweet comment <3
      I'm so glad you're enjoying them!

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...