Sunday 17 June 2012

weekly wrap-up : thrifting & wedding planning!


This week, my husband was generous enough to send me off to beautiful British Columbia to visit with the other two lovely ps:heart ladies (Kelsey & Jordyn) and to help out my lovely friend and bride-to-be with her wedding planning!

We had so much fun thrifting & antiquing together and found so many cute treasures =)
as well as some strange things..... (the cat-lover in Kels was a little over excited about 
the creepy cats that were all over the stores we hit up.... I was not quite as thrilled.)

Kels also took me to a lovely little gelato place in Fort Langley, it was seriously soooo good!

We helped out the lovely bride-to-be with some adorable little wedding crafts that
involved some of my all time favourite things : burlap, lace, and mason jars =) 

...and organized & threw a bridal shower for her!

All in all, it's been a lovely week doing my duties as the maid of honour & its been so wonderful to be hanging out with my other ps:heart girls here in BC! I will confess however, that I dearly miss my man and am looking forward to going home as well =) But keep an eye out for lots more posts from us, we've been having a blast doing posts together!

ps: clara ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much again for coming...
    It was so nice to have you and you guys threw me the most beautiful bridal shower. THANK YOU! I'm a spoiled gal!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...