Saturday 27 October 2012

outfit post: oxfords and elbow patches

So I found these gems amongst many a pair of scary second hand runners at Value Village.


Now they cost me a whole $8, which is a bit more than I like to spend while thrifting, but I can honestly say they were worth it!

I absolutely love the look of oxfords.  They are such a perfect fall shoe, paired with a lace dress, a cute skirt, or in this case cuffed pants!


Again, Kelsey helped me pick out this outfit.  I would never think to do cute things like layer a button up and a cardigan.


You may recognize this cardigan from Kelsey's post "fall transitions: mustard capris to pants".


Yet another matching sister outfit!!  We really need to stop shopping together, or not, since we are totally adorable when we match!


Once I went to the train station to pick Kelsey up, and we were both wearing: black skinny jeans, converse, the same shirt in different colours, the same necklace and a grey cardigan.

And no, we hadn't called each other that morning to coordinate...


I am absolutely in love with these shoes.  They are one of my new favourite fall items!
What's yours?

p.s.   jordyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have such an oxford obsession and I'm not ashamed. I own too many. High heels and flats ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...