Saturday 17 November 2012

outfit post: leather and plaid


This outfit was inspired by a character from one of my favourite British tv shows, John Mitchell, from Being Human.  Everything from the leather jacket, the plaid shirt, right down to the combat boots.


I have a serious love for plaid, but a few months ago I donated most of my awesome plaid shirts to Kelsey.  So last Saturday we went on a shopping spree and I found this lovely red and black plaid shirt.


I absolutely love the pop of colour it brings to an outfit, and the long sleeve collared shirt lends itself well to being worn with my shrunken leather jacket.

shrunken leather jacket:  H&M // red plaid shirt: winners // black skinnies: AEO // vintage ring: thrifted (by grandma) // combat boots: steve madden

These are by far my favourite piece of footwear I own!! I probably wear them 5 days out of 7.  I call them my adventure boots.


You may recognize these boots from last week, Kelsey has the same pair in brown!  and I am fairly certain I have blogged them before, and I probably will blog them again.

Do you have a favourite article of clothing you wear almost everyday?  Maybe a scarf or a special piece of jewellery?  Let me know!

p.s. ♥ jordyn

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE plaid and leather. You look fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look Debbie! That jacket and those boots are perfect together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...