Saturday 3 November 2012

style statement: a red coat


Now this red coat is one of my very favorite statement pieces in my wardrobe, and I love everything from the loud pop of colour, to wooden toggle details.  At first I was a bit wary of standing out in a crowd so much, but all of my friends love it since they always know where I am!

jacket: plen+y // scarf, bag, jeggings: AEO // cardigan: bootlegger // lace shirt: charlotte russe // pocket watch necklace: booth in UBC student union building // combat boots: steve madden

I absolutely adore how these primary colours complement each other perfectly....and I have to admit that I call this my "superman" outfit!


The best part about this jacket is that I got an incredible deal on it!  I was browsing the racks of plen+y (a wonderful local Vancouver shop), when I spotted this beauty on sale for 50% off!!  I couldn't believe my luck!  


I took a page out of Jordyn's book and took a jumping picture! hah!
What's your favorite Fall staple?


p.s. ♥ kelsey

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous in red and those boots are awesome! It's definitely very Superman-ish ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad someone appreciated the nerd factor in this outfit ;)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...