Sunday 18 November 2012

weekly wrap-up : discovering the arts


A couple weeks ago, my husband and I decided to treat ourselves to a wonderful new housewarming gift: a Crosley record player! We got so excited that we've been decorating our place while listening to Christmas carols on it =] It's definitely become one of my favourite pieces of "furniture" in our place!
Despite buying a record player, I couldn't help but purchase this CD by Of Monsters and Men...love these guys! 
We also had the pleasure of going to watch a dear friend of mine in this deeply moving and challenging play: Mad Forest, which is a play about the Romanian Revolution of 1989. If you ever get a chance, I would definitely recommend that you go and watch it!
Caleb and I also went out on some wonderful dates and had these incredible desserts! Tiramisu, carmelized deep fried bananas with gelato, and a delicious pecan walnut tart...mmm.
I participated in Movember by making these lovely DIY sharpie mugs that can be found here...

I also had fun setting up a little jewelry wall in our place with a DIY earring frame and an adorable key necklace holder that was gifted to me from Kelsey!

 & lastly, I've been working hours on a wedding that I shot back in October to finish the photos by this coming week! All in all, it was a week full of the fine arts: soothing music, beautiful acting, delicious foods, jewelry diys, and editing photos. 

Hope your week was as lovely as mine!

p.s. ♥ clara

1 comment:

  1. clara! i have a crosley too (the teal model) and i ADORE it. speaking of adoration.. adore your blog, and your creativity, and you! really wished we lived in the same city!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...