Sunday 4 November 2012

weekly wrap-up : dates & obsessions

This week I... played another round of Settlers with friends. I seriously love this game. Sadly, I didn't win, but Caleb did, so basically....I won. ;)
I fell in love with... felt & made this DIY
I went out... on a coffee date with a friend to a cafe called Remedy...they have the best chai ever. No joke. Topped with crushed pistachios, rose petals, and filled with spices galore, this is an absolute dream. If you're ever in Edmonton, let me know and I'll take you out for one =] 
I shot... an engagement shoot with my dear fellow photographer, Kirsten & fell in love with this shot & ring...

Had a date night... at the delicious Famoso's for the first time with my man & ate a spicy thai pizza. Mmm...

I watched... Wreck-It Ralph on a triple-date night!! LOVED IT. Go watch it right now. Best animated film ever. Seriously. You must watch this, it is soooo clever, absolutely adorable, and makes you feel warm & fuzzy inside like the world is just a wonderful place that's full of kittens & rainbows! Well....maybe not the last part. But I promise you will just fall in love with this movie. Soooo good. 

Quote from the movie... "I'm bad and that's good. I'm not good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me."


& lastly, I nearly had a heart attack because of this sign... thank goodness it's a "typo". 

p.s. ♥ clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...