Sunday 10 March 2013

weekly wrap-up: sister time



I've been looking forward to this weekend for such a long time, because Jordyn was coming out for a visit!  
Last year she was insane, and would visit me nearly every other weekend...but this year has been much busier for her, so we haven't been able to hang as much.  Let's just say we enjoyed some much needed sister time together!

That means a lot of nonsense, giggling, Doctor Who episodes, starbucks, and food.  Lots and lots of yummy food.


If you're ever in Vancouver you MUST visit Babylon Cafe.  It looks a bit sketchy, but they serve the absolute BEST chicken shawarma wraps you've ever tasted in your life.  Ahh...they're just so amazing. We didn't want them to end. haha.

And this shirt from urban outfitters was just hilarious....it has cats on it!  If there are any boys out there who would willingly wear this...please call me ;)





And...of course we grabbed some starbucks and walked down to the beach.  We were blessed with the most beautifully sunny weekend, and I'm sad to see it come to an end.  Until next time!


p.s. ♥ kelsey (& jordyn)

14 comments:

  1. you two are beautiful :) & your weekend looks like it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...thanks! the only thing that would have made it better is if YOU were with us!

      Delete
  2. This makes me very hungry for Babylon cafe!! Looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing weekend!! You two are sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, You two are beautiful. Looks like a fun weekend.
    Oh and.. I tag you: http://bilderhinterglas-denny.blogspot.de/2013/03/i-got-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks denny! we were actually awarded the liebster award a few weeks ago :) You can read about it here if you'd like!
      http://psheart.blogspot.ca/2013/02/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  5. Sister time is the best! As someone with two sisters, that's something I've been missing right about now. :) And I love those photos, too--they're so crisp and clear and I love the sunshine. Looks like a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sister's are the best, aren't they? (and the worst...haha).
      And thanks so much! We were definitely enjoying all the sunny weather we got :)

      Delete
    2. You guys are so funny and remind me of me and my sisters (and yes, sisters are the best and the worst--not that I could ever say that in front of my sisters!). :)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...