Monday 15 April 2013

a winning week

So Jordyn and I have had a pretty sweet week.  Let's just say that luck has definitely been on our side!

First, Jordyn called into a radio station and won 2 tickets to see Tegan and Sara at an amazing outside venue this summer!  And the concert's just a few days after her birthday...woohoo!!

Photo by Lindsey Byrnes

AND, I picked up a gorgeous leather bag today that I won in a facebook contest put on by Plen+y and one fated knight.  I am super stoked, and still can't believe I won!

Both these companies are awesome.  One fated knight was founded in Vancouver, and Plen+y also started in Van, and supports local designers!  The bag I won is called the Cardinal, and can be found here if you're interested!



I'm totes already obsessed with it.  There are just so many zippers and compartments!  I love it.


p.s. ♥ kelsey

p.p.s. I guess we should have probably bought a lottery ticket this week...haha!

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...