Saturday 20 April 2013

outfit post: bye bye birdie


It's that time of year again.  When the birds start to sing, and the cherry blossom come out in full bloom.
At least it on the coast, sorry Clara!

A friend of mine living in the Okanagan said she was confused by the weather, because in this photo it looks like spring, yet she is still ankle deep in snow.
I told her, well this was after it rained, while it was sunny, and before it snowed that day.

The West Coast can be weird sometimes.


This is one of my favourite spring outfits!  The birds printed onto the lace are absolutely beautiful, and all the colours in it make it easy to match with things!


I can't wait until we have more consistent sunny weather, but right now I will take what I can get!

Also props to Kelsey for all these gorgeous photos!

p.s.   jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...