Monday 29 April 2013

weekly wrap-up: .....and the weather in edmonton is...

Okay, so first of all, our sincere apologies to our readers for not posting anything this past weekend! Between the three of us, we have been ridiculously busy and have been finishing finals, packing, moving, getting ready to travel overseas, and celebrating the end of school :)

So here's a short wrap-up of my past week, which consisted of nacho celebrations of finishing the last exam of my undergraduate degree (WOOO!!), meeting up with lovely friends, purchasing some books to read for my flight to Korea, getting my gorgeous bumblebee laptop sleeve in the mail from Etsy (so that I can bring my new laptop to Korea!), and lastly...enjoying this outside my window today. That's right, more snow... surprise, surprise. On the upside, the weather in Korea is +20 degrees and sunny! Can't wait!

p.s.   clara




1 comment:

  1. aww...gorgeous photos! and I'm in love with that bumblebee laptop case, sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...