Sunday 14 April 2013

weekly wrap-up: grad celebrations

The past few weeks have been full of so many endings, and it's kind of freaking me out.  Graduation is right around the corner, and I'm full of excitement, anxiety, pride, and sadness.  I'm trying to soak up as much as I can, and not worry too much about the future.

My lovely roomie and her boyfriend treated me to the most amazing supper at the Boathouse in Vancouver.  It's located less than a 10 minute walk from our apartment, and sits right on the beach.  The view was incredible, and the food was so yummy!


I also attended a grad banquet, which was so much fun, but so sad since it was likely the last time I would see some of my friends!


Oh ya, we work out.


And these last few photos are for Clara!  Haha.  I was baking these cupcakes during our last skype date, and she told me to take a picture for her!  Too bad you can't e-mail food ;)


Hope your week was sweet!

p.s. ♥ kelsey

4 comments:

  1. those cupcakes. i'm dying.
    and our graduation is soon as well.
    april 25, why does that still feel so far away?

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I want a cupcake so badly!! those look scrumptious. also, you are crazy jacked. and beautiful =]

    aaand, we need to somehow celebrate graduation together via skype or something! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the upcoming graduation! I just graduated last month and know and share your feelings about it. I still have those happy, excited, sad, and anxious moments!

    p.s. LOVE your dress in those photos and I agree, too bad you can't email food! Those cupcakes look delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...