Sunday 16 June 2013

weekly wrap-up: happy father's day [and grad!]


Now I realized that I never actually shared any grad photos...so here they are!  We had a classic Vancouver Spring day, which meant RAIN. haha.  Although it did stop for a beautiful 20 minutes or so right after my ceremony, hallelujah!  However, my hair was still a victim of the humidity, and was a bit of a frizzy mess by the end of the day!


And there I am probably being a bit irreverent, but what's the use of a hood if you don't get to actually wear it!!! Right? Yeah.  There are several more photos of me pretending to be a Sith Lord....maybe.


Afterwards, we had dinner at the Boathouse, which is one of my favorite restaurants in Van!  So good.


I was so spoiled with lovely grad presents!  Above is my new record player (which is the same one as Clara's!  Twins! haha).  I am sooo in love with it, and can't wait to add to my record collection.

I also received the sweetest parcel from Clara!  It was packed full with so many wonderfully adorable goodies from Korea.  Man, I am so spoiled.


Since I haven't said this enough....I seriously want to steal Clara's handwriting.  It's incredible!  She has such a gift.


Since it's Father's Day, I thought that I definitely need to include a few photos of my dad and I!  I was totally a daddy's girl growing up, and our family jokes that I'm his little clone since we look (and act) so similarly!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderfully nerdy, adventurous, and hardworking dad.  
Love you pops!

p.s.   kelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...