Monday 25 November 2013

outfit post: peter pan collar & pastels


I really really love peter pan collars.
I'm shocked that my wardrobe doesn't contain more items with them, but I'm working on remedying that.  I found this top on ruche during a mega sale, and I'm in love!  I love pale pinks, and the lace detailing is just lovely.  I paired it with my mint pants and simple flats, and since it's Fall, and a bit chilly, I added my new favorite navy blazer for warmth!




 blazer: the gap // top: ruche // pants: stitches // shoes: charlotte russe

In other news, I'm off the Edmonton to visit Clara TOMORROW!   I cannot even express how excited I am.  I love that girl so much!

p.s. ♥ kelsey

4 comments:

  1. I am seriously soooo so excited that you're coming tomorrow!!!!! Eek! :) And you look lovely, I adore that shirt on you! It's so fresh and dainty and just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy travels lady. And how cute is this outfit? Love all of these pieces together and the colours are SO pretty!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you! I made it to Edmonton safe and sound, and we're already having so much fun together ;)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...