Tuesday 4 March 2014

happy pancake day!


Mardi Gras.  (Fat Tuesday).  Shrove Tuesday.  Pancake Day.

I don't care what you call it.....I'll take any excuse to eat pancakes.

I hope you were able to enjoy some pancakes, or at least something fatty. Ha!  Calories don't count on Fat Tuesday, right?  Riggghhht?!


These pancakes are actually gluten-free, and were surprisingly fluffy and amazing. You can find the recipe here, at Mountain Mama Cooks!  Delish.  And oh so good for having in my back pocket when I have any of my gluten-free friends over for breakfast!

Anyway, Happy Tuesday friends.  Hope all of your weeks are going well....and if not, then you deserve to treat yourself to some pancakes!

p.s. ♥ kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...